Builders and HVAC Professionals
By working directly with various manufacturers and government agencies, the Carolina Fuel Institute is able to help facilitate rebate program participation for North Carolina Oilheat dealers and their customers. To take full advantage of these programs, please get started by downloading the rebate applications on this page.
Here are just a few of the rebate programs in which NC Oilheat dealers are participating for 2016-2017:
If you’re a home builder looking to equip your latest development with the most technologically advanced, energy-efficient and affordable amenities, you need look no further than North Carolina Oilheat.
Advancements in Oilheat technology have made the fuel 95 percent cleaner than it was 30 years ago; ENERGY STAR® rated Oilheat systems promote smart and energy-efficient year-round comfort, while renewable blends like ultra-low sulfur heating oil (ULSHO) and Bioheat® fuel help reduce the home’s environmental footprint.
Last but certainly not least, Oilheat burns so cleanly that there are no federal regulations attached to its use. That means less red tape for you and future homeowners to get through in order to enjoy the comforts of their new home.
Because a strategic approach to energy management can produce twice the savings — for the bottom line and the environment — as typical approaches, EPA's ENERGY STAR® partnership offers a proven energy management strategy that helps in measuring current energy performance, setting goals, tracking savings, and rewarding improvements.
EPA provides an innovative energy performance rating system which businesses have already used for more than 35,000 buildings across the country. EPA also recognizes top performing buildings with the ENERGY STAR® certification. More than than 22,000 facilities proudly carry it.
When you see the ENERGY STAR® label on a product, you know that it meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy (DOE).
- Home Inspectors Companion
- AST Inspection Form
- NORA Oil Class & Building Code
- Oil Class Manual 2013
- Recommended Practice for Home Heating Oil Tank Flood Resistance
- Aboveground Storage Tanks: How to Prevent Spills and Leaks
Tank Inspection Forms
- Initial Fuel Oil Storage Tank Evaluation - In ground tanks
- Initial Fuel Oil Storage Tank Evaluation - Above ground tanks
- Pre-delivery Procedure/Discrepancy Report Form - In ground tanks
- Pre-delivery Procedure/Discrepancy Report Form - Above ground tanks
- Routine Fuel Oil Storage Tank Evaluation - In ground tanks
- Routine Fuel Oil Storage Tank Evaluation - Above ground tanks